All of our website maintenance packages follow the same design, we collect all required changes in our task management system and then on a selected day of the week we assign a developer to go through the list and action each item, the developer will continue working through the tasks until all tasks have been completed or the clients allocated time has expired.
if time limit is reached the remaining tasks will remain idle until the next billing cycle has completed and more hours have been allocated.
For any website management agreement we require all your hosting services under the agreement to be hosted with us.
- Domain Names
- Website Hosting
We value your privacy as much as we do our own, so we’re committed to keeping your personal and business information safe. We’re uncomfortable with the information companies, governments, and other organisations keep on file, so we ask for only the bare minimum from our customers. We’ll never use your personal information for any reason other than why you gave it, and we’ll never give anyone access to it unless we’re forced to by law.
Work we will do
- Text updates
- Image updates
- Custom bespoke programming
- Adding additional pages
- Hosting upgrades
- Security upgrades / hotfixes
Work we won't do
- We will not make updates to the website that clearly go against UK law.
- Changes that may affect our other clients in a negative way. Such as spamming scripts that may slow down the shared server resources, web scraping or copyright infringement.
- Legal documents / privacy policies - you must provide us with correct wording, we will not come up with text for you.